Thursday 24 July 2014

A TRAVEL GUIDE TO DAHAB, EGYPT



Pic: Commons.wikimedia.org


There are travelers and then there is Justin!

He is addicted to travel. On his blog Truenomads.com he writes: "I sold all my things and left home. I traded my possessions for dreams.. Dreams of traveling the world, getting lost, and living life to the fullest." 


This decision has taken him to 57 countries and six continents in three years.


Justin's travel tales are absorbing and useful.

As of now, he is in Dahab, Egypt. He went there on a one-week holiday. It's been 7 months and he's still in this magical place.


Here's Justin's travel guide to Dahab, Egypt:


I spend my days living an extremely easy yet fulfilling life here. I dive nearly everyday in the beautiful Red Sea. I sit on great beaches and smoke watermelon shisha and drink cold lemon juice.  I talk to other travelers, many of whom where suppose to have left long ago as well. Read more...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this useful content. around Egypt tours is a reputed for tours and travels in egypt


    Egypt tours from usa

    ReplyDelete